We value your privacy.
Trisura US and its affiliate insurers are committed to treating and using personal information about you and your employees responsibly. We will not disclose nonpublic, personal information about you and your employees to anyone except as permitted or required by law.
This Notice describes how we protect, collect, use, share, retain and secure customer information. Customer information means all nonpublic information related to an identified individual, which is sometimes called personally identifiable information. Customer information does not include anonymized data or de-identified data, which do not identify an individual.
Protecting Customer Information
Trisura will take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect the information provided to us. Trisura uses a number of manual and electronic controls to protect personal information that has been entrusted to us. These controls include restricted access to our premises, user authentication, encryption, fire wall technology and the use of detection software. We maintain these physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect customer information and to comply with federal and state laws. In addition, we review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security.
Collecting Customer Information
We may collect nonpublic, personal information about you. This nonpublic personal information may come from the following source:
Trisura US website
Using Customer Information
Any information collected is kept internal to Trisura US and will not be shared or sold to outside entities.
Sharing Customer Information
We do not share non-public, personal information.
Information for Internet, Mobile Application and Social Media Users
Retaining Customer Information
We may retain customer information for legal, auditing, regulatory, and business purposes when it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Disposal of any personal information no longer required will be done in a safe and complete manner.
Securing Customer Information
We restrict access to nonpublic, personal information about you and your employees to our employees who need to know the information necessary to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguard the comply with applicable regulations to guard the nonpublic personal information of you and your employees.
Trisura Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect the Trisura family of companies and customer information. We may share customer information and permit others to use that information if you give us your consent, it is necessary to complete a transaction you request, or it is otherwise permitted by law.
- We handle information about former and prospective customers the same as existing customers.
Securing Customer Information
If you have questions about this Notice, you may contact us with questions by:
- writing us at: Trisura Specialty Insurance Company Attention: General Counsel 210 Park Avenue, Suite 1300 Page Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- calling us at 405-583-6201
- emailing us at: Julie.Meaders@trisura.com